3QA,Third Sector Quality Assurance, is a Lebanon-based
It offers a first-to-market accreditation program that will set
contextualized standards of performance and good governance.
To introduce more effective
and efficient organizational
systems and increase the
visibility and connectivity among
third sector stakeholders.
OUR CORE VALUES
To become the leader in
building a sustainable
for the third sector in the
PARTNERSHIP WITH NCVO/PQASSO
3QA has partnered with the NCVO, the National Council of Voluntary Organisations, based in the UK to offer an accreditation program tailored to Lebanon and the Middle East’s third sector. NCVO has worked with over 17,000 charities in the UK nationwide. PQASSO, the name of the accreditation program, is a self-assessment tool that helps third sector organisations take a systematic look at what they do, identify areas where they are doing well and decide where improvements are needed.
PQASSO OFFERS THE FOLLOWING
BENEFITS FOR ORGANISATIONS:
- Clearer outcome planning and delivery
- Greater credibility and legitimacy with funders
- More efficient systems
- Higher quality, user-centred services
- Better leadership and governance
- More creative thinking, enabling new ways of working
- A commitment to continuous improvement.
There has never been a more important time for voluntary and community sector organisations to be able to demonstrate that they operate to high standards. We are delighted that, for thousands of organisations large and small, PQASSO has become the chosen route to improving quality – providing a solid platform from which to run effective services.
– Chief Executive of NCVO, Sir Stuart Etherington
- Submit information about your organisation through the “Contact Us” form
- 3QA will revert back to your organisation with a proposed meeting
- Your organisation will attend an introductory workshop on the A,B,C’s of the accreditation process
- 3QA schedules the second meeting that includes the sharing of the contract agreement and the payment of accreditation fees
- 3QA will assign a mentor that will support your organisation throughout a 12-month internal self-assessment process which aims at fulfilling the 11 quality areas of accreditation.
- After completing the 12-month process – an assessor will be assigned to your organisation to carry out a full review.
- If the organisation has met the requirements of all 11 quality areas, they will be granted a 3 year PQASSO accreditation.
BENEFITS OF THE ACCREDITATION:
- Accredited by a recognized global standard
- Higher levels of good governance &
Accountability to the public
- More effective & efficient delivery of projects
- Access to more resources
(funding opportunities & new partnerships)
- Enhance credibility with international
organisations, private & public sector
THE 11 QUALITY AREAS OF ACCREDITATION
PQASSO is built on eleven quality areas – the building blocks an organisation needs in order to be able to operate according to an internationally recognized standard. Working through the quality areas enables you to assess how your organisation is doing and plan a clear path for development in each area.
A charitable fundraising initiative, at AUBMC, that helps cover the medical and/or surgical expenses for underprivileged children suffering from Congenital Heart Disease. (CHD)
LebRelief – LRC
LRC provides humanitarian aid to both Syrian refugees and Lebanese hosting communities in the North of Lebanon.
Creative Space Beirut
Creative Space Beirut is a free school in fashion design providing quality creative design education to talented individuals who lack the resources to pursue a degree.
The Lebanese Food Bank
LFB is working across Lebanon to fight and overcome hunger by developing effective Feeding Programs in parallel with Development & Awareness programs to eliminate hunger.
ParentWise is an online platform working to transform the parenting journey into a positive and nurturing one for both children and their parents.
3rd Sector Consultant
3QA Program Lead
3rd Sector Consultant
Consultant at Google
Director of Research
Issam Fares Institiute
of Public Policy &
Former CEO of ArabiaGIS
Head of the International
Affairs & Relations Unit,
Office of Lebanon’s
LEARN MORE ABOUT 3QA